This is coolbert:
Once more from the Internet web blog of G2mil and thanks to same.
Observations the Covid-19 pandemic within the military context.
"Those in our military are healthier than the average citizen. The US Navy reports that 12 sailors have died from COVID, yet also reports that 28 sailors died from motorcycle accidents in 2020 and 2021. COVID didn't start killing people until the Spring of 2020, but it's accurate to say motorcycle riding kills twice more sailors than COVID. US Marines are fitter than sailors and none have died from COVID, yet 16 were killed in motorcycle accidents in 2020 and 2021."
* Military recruits screened for pre-existing medical conditions prior to enlistment.
* Military personnel fed and eat a better diet than the average citizen.
* Military personnel subjected to all sorts of prophylactic medical treatments.
* Military personnel much younger than the average adult. Their immune system more robust.
* In finality, if you are under the age of fifty the chances of you dying from the Covid-19 virus very small indeed.
G2mil his reasoning sound. More troops killed by motorcycle accidents than by the virus.
G2mil very often iconoclastic. But his observations cannot be denied.
"iconoclastic: adjective. attacking or ignoring cherished beliefs and long-held traditions,"
See previous entries the virus pandemic and the military dimension:https://militaryanalysis.blogspot.com/2014/12/disease.html https://militaryanalysis.blogspot.com/2021/09/vaccine-covid.html