This is coolbert:
More predictions this time from Stratfor. Strategic Forecasting. See their web site.
"Stratfor has 11 chilling predictions for what the world will look like a decade from now"
* "Russia will collapse ..."
* "... and the US will have to use its military to secure the country's nukes." [Russian nuclear munitions]
* "Germany is going to have problems ..."
* "... and Poland will be one of Europe's leaders."
* "There will be four Europes."
* "Turkey and the US will have to be close allies but for an unexpected reason."
* "China will face one huge problem."
* "Japan will be Asia's rising naval power."
* "The South China Sea islands won't start a war - but there 's a catch."
* "There will be 16 mini-Chinas."
* "US power will decline."
AND WHAT DOES VLAD PUTIN HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ALL THIS?