Wednesday, October 12, 2016
1973 deja vu all over again?
NOT since 1973 has there been such an order given or such an occurrence been the case. At least to my knowledge.
Consider this a WAR WARNING?
From the Daily Mail Online:
"Russia orders all officials to fly home any relatives living abroad, as tensions mount over the prospect of a global war"
* "Russian officials have been 'told to bring relatives home to the Motherland'"
* "Failure to act will put promotion chances at risk, according to local reports"
* "Comes amid worsening relations between Russia and US over Syria crisis"
* "US has pulled plug on Syria talks and accused Russia of hacking attacks"
* "Russia has moved nuclear-capable missiles nearer to the Polish border"
CONSIDER THIS TO BE ALL BLUSTER OR IS IT AN INDICATION OF SOMETHING MUCH MORE SERIOUS?
The recall of diplomatic officials, staff, military advisers and their families on such a wide-scale basis quite often is a precursor of WAR.
Again, at least to my knowledge, NOT since the Yom Kippur/Ramadan war of 1973 have the Soviets/Russians in such an abrupt and precipitous manner withdrawn personnel from a nation that was on the verge of war.
"Israeli intelligence intercepts discovered that Soviet military advisers — and certainly their families — were leaving Egypt [October 4th and 5th], Aman [Israeli military intelligence] should have realized that war may have been imminent."
NOT ONLY "may have been imminent" but WAS imminent!!
Hope and pray we are not seeing a repetition of 1973!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
It certainly is quite interesting that the most important moments the world had come close to nuclear war have happened in October. First the Cuban missile Crisis and then Yom Kippur War.
It makes you think.
Post a Comment