This is coolbert:
Do not consider this to be a test!
IDF = Israeli Defense Forces.
From the Russian Internet media outlet Russian Times [RT]:
"IDF uses Gaza as a lab and showroom for new weapons and tech it plans to sell – report"
"Human rights campaigners claim that the Israeli army and defense corporations exploit the deadly Gaza protests to test and advertise hardware like drones, sniper rifles and 'smart' fences."
A listing [probably not confined to] of Israeli weapons systems tested in recent military operations to include:
From 2014: [Operation Protective Edge]
* Hermes 900 Kochav drones.
* Next-generation Hatzav tank shells.
* MPR500 'smart bombs'.
From 2018: [suppression of the Gaza Angels demonstrations]
* Matrice 600. [tear gas drone]
* Phantom 3. [tear gas drone]
* "Shoko Drones".
"Shoko" able to deliver [a] "foul-smelling and very sticky liquid". Phantom 3 apparently a commercially available DJI Chinese product.
* Remington M24 rifle. [and ammunition for same]
* IWI Tavor rifle. [and ammunition for same]
* Gaza border fence. [Magal Security Systems]
Fence understand as not merely fencing. A complete high-technology barrier system total and complete.
NOT PLANS TO SELL! IS SELLING