Thursday, September 1, 2016
From some previous blog entries here and here you might think that World War Three [WW3] is upon us.
From the Saker through Ron Unz we have a divergent viewpoint.
A very long read but worth the time. Those key points in the nutshell:
"Assessing the Russian Military as an Instrument of Power"
* "Russia is not the Soviet Union"
* "The Russian armed forces are relatively small"
* The Russians are *not* coming
* "The true 'reach' of the Russian armed forces"
* "The real meaning of A2AD [Anti-Access/Area Denial]"
* "The Ukraine is located well inside Russkie-land"
* "Conclusion: Russia ain’t the Soviet Union and it ain’t the USA"
Be satisfied and rather happy that things are not as bad as they might appear? I surely hope so.
"When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. These things must happen, but the end is still to come." - - Mark 13:7.