This is coolbert:
I thought this was all over and done with from one month ago. But I guess not.
As seen at the Daily Mail: More submarine hysteria and an admission of a "gaping chasm", a total lack of the Royal Navy [RN] possessing even an adequate type of anti-submarine warfare gear or capability. At the mercy of the adversary.
"The Hunt for Red October: Ministry of Defence forced to ask US for help in search for Russian submarine thought to be lurking off North Atlantic coast"
* "American P3 Orion planes deployed this week on trail of mystery vessel"
* "Aircraft carrying out patrols alongside Royal Navy Frigate, HMS Somerset"
* "Sighting said to be linked to Vanguard submarine's exit from Faslane base"
* "Experts say planes bridge 'gaping chasm' in UK anti-submarine capability"
* "RAF scrapped Nimrod in 2010, amid warning it would weaken UK defences"
British Vanguard class submarine at this very moment on a routine mission and BEING STALKED BY BIG RED!
British allies need help and U.S. obliges. Good to go chaps.