This is coolbert:
It seems that my informant, the acknowledged aviation expert was pretty much right on the money [not exactly 100 % so but close enough] about the disappearance of flight MH370. That airliner strangely disappearing without a trace, no debris ever found or any indication at all of what ever occurred to the plane determined.
From this headline it is suggested that the PILOT WAS SUICIDAL AND TOOK THE ENTIRE PLANE AND PASSENGERS WITH HIM.
"MH370 pilot switched off oxygen supply to kill himself in the SIXTH example of 'suicide flights', according to Kiwi Airlines boss"
• "Ewan Wilson claims Zaharie Ahmad Shah deliberately depressurised cabin"
• "Oxygen masks would only have given passengers 20 minutes' supply"
• "In new book, says Shah was mentally ill and locked his co-pilot out of cockpit
• Shah 'then landed on water so plane sank in one piece with no debris'"
• "Alarmingly, Mr Wilson says this has happened six times - causing 661 deaths"
Pilot suicide having occurred [at least what know of] six times, this hypothesis is worthy of consideration.
And when thinking of pilot suicide the first and foremost case that comes to mind is the sad plight of the EgyptAir flight 990 that crashed into the Atlantic some years ago now.
Plane for no logical reason during mid-flight dove into the water from a high altitude, THE CO-PILOT BEING SUSPECTED OF HAVING PUSHED THE NOSE OVER INTO A DIVE THAT BECAME IRREVERSIBLE.
My understanding that HALF THE EGYPTIAN MILITARY GENERAL STAFF WAS ON THAT AIRPLANE. You the devoted reader to the blog take it from there.