This is coolbert:
From the Chicago Tribune as seen several days ago:
"Recaptured Ramadi nothing but rubble"
"Iraqis did dislodge Islamic State group - - but at a high cost"
"RAMADI, Iraq - - The dust of thousands of wrecked buildings drifts over the Iraqi city of Ramadi. Once home to around 1 million people, it stands virtually empty"
Damage so severe to include [but scarcely limited to]:
* "Apartment block after apartment block has been leveled."
* "A giant highway overpass . . . lies crushed."
* "Every bridge over the Euphrates River is toppled"
* "The walls of homes are shredded, exposing furniture and bedding".
* "Graffiti on the houses still standing warn of explosives"
* "The electrical grid was almost destroyed"
* "The water network heavily damaged"
* "The city's remaining bridges and two dams.[have been blown]"
* "Anbar University . . . Much of the campus is in ruin."
* "at least a dozen residential towers have been leveled"
THINK STALINGRAD  OR BERLIN .!!
Whoever said defeating the Islamic State was going to be easy?