This is coolbert:
As is reported in the Chicago Tribune today:
"Saudis report shooting down rebel-fired missile"
A ballistic missile of the SCUD variety.
"SANAA, Yemen - - In the first such attack of the 10-week old conflict, in Yemen, Shiite Muslim rebels early Saturday launched three Scud missiles toward a large Saudi air base, the insurgents reported. The Saudis acknowledged the firing of one missile, which they said was shot down."
* These rebels the Houthi. Insurgents whose primary weapon just a few weeks ago was the AK or PKM now possess and are able to use Scud long-range missiles.
* Scud designed to deliver on target a warhead of major proportions. Chemical, biological, nuclear, or one massive conventional explosion.
* Apparently this Scud as destroyed engaged by a missile from a Saudi Patriot battery.
* Houthi no longer merely primitive tribesmen. Troops as shown now having uniforms, a standard battle kit, etc. A force to be reckoned with. AND a trans-national movement posing a threat to the geographic integrity of the Saudi Kingdom.
* Houthi resilient in the extreme. Repeated efforts to destroy their insurgency unsuccessful. The chickens have now come home to roost and the chickens descend from the sky in the form of a Scud.