This is coolbert:
In the nutshell!
From Sputnik and the original article by Tyler Rogoway courtesy The Drive:
"US Analyst Describes Six Most Impressive Aspects of Russia’s Su-57"
"US defense journalist Tyler Rogoway illustrated six points about Russia’s 'misunderstood' Su-57 that people may not know."
Those six points to include: [I hardly think totally inclusive]
* . . . "side-mounted active electronically scanned array X-band radars"
* . . . "advanced 101KS ‘Atoll' infrared search and track sensors"
* . . . [able to] "fire modulated laser beams at an incoming missile's seeker"
* . . . "well-suited for taking off and landing from rugged airfields"
* . . . "engines . . . capable of 3D thrust vectoring"
* . . . "internal weapons bay"
* Infra-red sensors for detection of enemy warplanes and missiles.
* Laser capable of defeating enemy infra-red guided missiles.
* Internal weapons bay critical for stealth.
Formidable without question in all regards!