Friday, August 26, 2011
This is coolbert:
Here from the Israeli DEBKAfile we have the inside info [?] on the fall of the Colonel in Libya. His forces put to rout, and with ACCORDING TO DEBKA MASSIVE, UNHERALDED AND UNREPORTED ASSISTANCE FROM A VARIETY OF FOREIGN SOURCES - - THE REBELS NOT ACTING ALONE - - A MIGHT DOSE OF AID FORTHCOMING TO ADMINISTER THE COUP D'GRACE!!
1. "The Qaddafi regime falls in Tripoli" [21 Aug.]
* "Muammar Qaddafi's regime fell in Tripoli just before midnight Sunday, Aug. 22. The rebels advanced in three columns into the heart of the capital after being dropped by NATO ships and helicopters on the Tripoli coast".
* "The big mystery is where are the six loyal government divisions and why did none of their 15,000 trained soldiers defend the Libyan capital?"
* "And how did the ragtag, squabbling Libyan rebels who were unable to build a coherent army in six months suddenly turn up in Tripoli Sunday looking like an organized military force and using weapons for which they were not known to have received proper training?"
2. "British, French, Jordanian, Qatari special forces storm Qaddafi's compound" [23 Aug.]
"DEBKAfile's sources report that British, French, Jordanian and Qatari Special Operations forces Tuesday, Aug. 23, spearheaded the rebel "killer strike" on Muammar Qaddafi's regime and Tripoli fortress at Bab al-Aziziaya, Tripoli."
The Colonel - - so far, has eluded those in pursuit. The thought being that perhaps the Colonel desires to continue the fight, make the situation even more grim than it has been. Guerrilla war will now begin, the Colonel NOT willing to throw in the towel, even when the cards are so stacked against him!
That the rebels were aided and abetted in a big time way by foreign forces, contingents of special operations troops perhaps "embedded with the rebels has NOT BEEN covered or even mentioned by the main stream media. Once again, DEBKA is far ahead of the curve?