Thursday, November 1, 2018
"cocktail - - n 3. any combination of diverse elements, esp one considered potent"
With a wedge of lemon on the side please!
From the Internet web site Strategy Page and as extracted from the book review by Professor Al Nofi:
"Cocktails from Hell: Five Complex Wars Shaping the 21st Century"
CAULDRONS OF CRISIS THEY ARE CALLED. WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS! HOT-SPOTS!
"Five Cauldrons of Crisis"
"Defense analyst, historian, and novelist Bay [Col. Austin Bay], a U.S. Army veteran whose service includes a tour in Iraq, looks at five very complex, dynamic crises – essentially wars of varying degrees of violence – that will be influencing the world for decades to come."
The five cases are:
* The generations long North Korean Crisis
* China’s intervention in the South China Sea
* Russia’s aggressive moves in the Caucasus, Black Sea, and elsewhere
* Iranian intervention in Yemen
* The internal conflicts of the Democratic Republic of Congo.
BUT I MIGHT ADD HARDLY CONFINED TO THESE "FIVE CASES". DYNAMIC ALWAYS EXISTING THAT CREATES NEW CIRCUMSTANCES AND CONDITIONS WHERE CRISIS AND A RESULTANT WAR "INFLUENCE THE WORLD".