Thursday, June 25, 2020

Eye-Witness.

This is coolbert:

From the Internet web site Zero Hedge and the article by Tyler Durden and thanks to both.

ANARCHIST INSURRECTION USA! OBSERVATIONS AND COMMENTS OF AN ENLISTED  MILITARY MAN AT THE SCENE.

Refer to the previous blog entry the You Tube video most informative.

"A Shocking Eye-Witness Account Of What's Really Happening During The Seattle Riots"

"A social media post (which has been removed) by a member of the Washington National Guard has been shared more than 7000 times since it was written on June 12th. It’s a true education in mob mentality."

INCORRECT TO A DEGREE. NOT A MOB MENTALITY BUT THE MENTALITY OF AN INSURRECTION! HARD-CORE DISCIPLINED AND DETERMINED FIGHTERS [ANARCHISTS] THE AMOUNT OF AGGRAVATION THEY ABLE TO CAUSE EXTREME.

That "eye-witness account" the veracity of which cannot be determined with finality. It does seem to have AN AUTHENCITY that seems to suggest more truthful than false.

"I previously said I had a lot to say regarding my experiences while in downtown Seattle [Incoming VERY long post…]. When I came home, I was exhausted, angry, and saddened by what I had experienced. I said I needed to share what happened, but I also said I needed some time to rest and reflect. My unit was activated for 12 days. We worked long hours but we continued to stay dedicated to the state and the mission. I can’t stop that now. I’ve been up all night, trying my best to put into words what I experienced and observed. This is too important to wait. I rarely post on social media, but I’m making this post, hoping it reaches those that want to know the truth. I can imagine, given the current environment, this post may cause some controversy. That is not my intention what-so-ever. I agree the excessive use of force in Minnesota was inexcusable but reacting with hatred and violence is contradictory to the message of peace and change. Either way, people need to know what’s actually happening behind the guise of this 'movement.' Whether localized or nationalized, what I witnessed NEEDS TO STOP!"

AMEN and AMEN a THOUSAND times!!

Weaponry as used by the anarchists in combat with the combined and UNARMED [NATIONAL GUARD] OR LIGHTLY ARMED [POLICE] SECURITY FORCES TO INCLUDE:

* Pipe-bombs. * Five-inch chunks of concrete. * Green lasers. * Flame weapons. ANY AND ALL OF WHICH OF THEMSELVES ARE A USE OF LETHAL FORCE!!

Devoted readers to blog I strongly encourage each and all of you to read the article with closeness. As I have stated before events of this nature as have come to pass recently in Seattle constitute an insurrection and not merely a riot.

An insurrection of which only one side is fighting. Security forces [that combination of police and military Washington state National Guard troops] only behaving in the what sounds as a more or less totally passive manner.

ZERO HEDGE from all appearances an Internet web site their content primarily directed at the financial sector and individual investors. ZERO HEDGE merely from a comment of one reader now deemed as far-right-wing and no longer eligible to financial pay-outs as earned from Internet advertisements.

coolbert.




No comments: