Saturday, April 11, 2020

Number 10.

This is coolbert:

"My friends, I have come back to let you know that I am dead ... I am dead!" . . . "Don't end up like me. Go home, friends, before it's too late!"

Consider this a strange but true aspect of the Vietnam War. The Second Indo-China War. Suprenatural phenomenon to scare and frighten the enemy to desert or surrender.

American psychological operations employing methods and tactics questionable at best? Ghosts?

 "Ghost Tape No. 10: The Haunted Mixtape of the Vietnam War"


Go listen to the whole tape as broadcast.  It does sound haunting. The Vietnamese have/had strong supernatural beliefs that were exploited? Or was this an exercise in futility?

Chieu Hoi enemy defectors when interrogated reported this as being effective/ineffective?

coolbert.



No comments: